Our mission is to maintain a seasonal farmers’ market that supports local producers of healthy, nourishing foods and quality, crafted goods. We desire to build community while providing educational programs that promote local, sustainable living.
Every Saturday, May 14-Nov 19, 2022
9-10 AM = No Dogs
10-12:30pm = All Welcome
– Dogs on leash at all times
– No retractable leashes
– Leash length must be 6 feet or less
– Dogs must be socialized with other dogs, children, & large crowds
– Remove your dog from the market if growling or aggression occur
– Be considerate of other shoppers
– Pick up after your dog
Public Health Etiquette:
Should the need arise for Public Health precautions at any time during the 2022 season, our volunteers on the Board will base decisions on the best available info from the CDC, federal, state and local agencies.
– Live music
– Potted plants
– Cut stem flowers
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.